Thursday, March 12, 2015

MOTD: UD Naked Basics + New Hair Color Alert




 Good Morning Beautiful Universe!
I hope everyone is doing well on this fabulous Thursday thus far.

I decided to go ALOT lighter with my hair for the prelude to Spring! I wanted to start off by easing myself into blonde with maintaining a dark root. I also decided on a short classic bob with no layers. My hair is sewed in with leave-out along the perimeter for a more natural look. My stylist has the natural installs down pat.



 For makeup today, I wanted something cool and understated.

I've had the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (1st edition) for quite sometime. I totally forgot about it though.
This nice and simple palette retails for $29 and features 5 neutral cool toned eyeshadows.
This is my on-the-go palette. I take it when I'm traveling because it's compact and very versatile. You can pair these shadows with almost any other single shadow or palette. It is WOC (Women of Color) friendly as well.

Anywho, that's what my eye-look consists of!
I will list all the products below with links provided to some

FACE PREP:
No.7 Beautifully Matte Primer

FACE
CONCEALER: MAC Studio Fix Fluid "NC 42" (this is a foundation but I used it as concealer)
UNDER EYE POWDER: Ben Nye Bella Luxury Powder "Cameo"
FACE POWDER: MAC MSFN "Medium Deep"
CONTOUR: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation "NW50"
HI-LIGHT: The Balm "Cindy Lou-Manizer"
BLUSH: MAC " Super Nova" Mineralized Blush (L.E Heavenly Creatures Collection)


EYES:
BASE: MAC "Tailor Grey" Paint Pot
LID: "W.O.S" UD Naked Basics Palette
CREASE: "Naked 2" UD Naked Basics Palette
OUTER V: "Faint" UD Naked Basics Palette
BROWS: Maybelline Define A Brow "Medium Brown" & MAC Girl/Boy Brow Set
LINER: NYC Liquid Liner (black)

LIPS:
LINER: MAC "Hover" Lip Pencil
LIPSTICK: MAC "Myth" Satin Lipstick

FINISH:


This look is very easy to recreate, daytime wearable, and doesn't take much time. The liner is winged and that is a problem for some but everything else is pretty simple.

I always welcome input and feedback and am happy you stopped by my blog.

Until Next Post
XOXO



2 comments: