Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Mighty Pink & Green


"Boldly dare to be a pop of color in a black and white world"
~Source Unknown

This morning, in NY, it's a dull and cloudy day. So I thought, why not brighten up my mood with my makeup and clothes. It usually works! I pulled out this dress that I recently purchased and  instantly felt better about the day. Remember a recent post in where i spoke about the service Gwynnie Bee? Well this dress comes from their online store. The sent it to me to try and I decided to purchase it because I liked it. 
The brand is Triste, which I never heard before purchasing this piece. I love the pattern and shape of the dress. Though I'm not hippy, it's a-line design still flatters my body. 

I decided to focus on the green in the dress and play it up with some bright green sandals and an popping statement ring.

And then, I pulled out an old favorite. A leather Dooney and Burke Bag.

Dress: Triste for Gwynnie Bee
Bag: Dooney & Burke
Shoes: Michael Antonio (DSW)
Ring: Old Navy



My Makeup was kept simple. But I did use a bit of color.



Here's some of the products used!


    

Foundation: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation (Golden)
Powder: MAC MSFN (Dark Golden)
Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer (Medium Beige)

IN THE PHOTO
The Balm Cosmetics (Betty and Cindy Lou-Manizer)
MAC Paint Pot in Idyllic (Limited Edition)
Colour Pop Blushes in Fruit Stand and Bonus
MAC Eyeshadow Duos (Limited Edition)


Living your life in color is so much better than being dull. Let your light shine!!!

As always, your comments and feedback are welcomed. 

Until Next Post,
Live Your Best Life!

~April Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment