Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MOTD: L'Oréal Color Riche La Palette Nude 1 & 2



For today's makeup, I wanted to play with the L'Oréal Color Riche La Palette Nudes.
 I've had these palettes for sometime but just hadn't gotten around to using them.
Palette 1 has more neutral colors (like champagnes, browns, golds) and Palette 2 has nudes with rosy undertones (mauves, purples, etc).
I love that these palettes can be found in the drug stores for a moderate price but doesn't affect the pigmentation or quality. These rival higher end brands. You also get 10 colors (in each) for approximately $14-$16 (depending on where you buy). Now that's a steal. 

(If you think I should do swatches of the colors, let me know)

In the look I created today, I used both palettes.

I used the 2nd and 4th eyeshadows (of the Palette 1;left side) on my lid. And the last two shades (of the Palette 2: right side) in my crease, outer v, and lower lash line.
 For the lid colors, I used my fingers to apply them. You get optimal pigmentation and shine that way. I just use a blending brush to blur the harsh lines.







FULL PRODUCT LISTING:
(All the brushes used were Real Techniques Brushes and Sponges)

FACE:

Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte + Poreless (330 Toffee)
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Deep)
Powder: Maybelline Fit Me Powder (310 Sun-Beige)
Under Eye Setting Powder: MAC Studio Careblend Powder (Medium)
Blush: MAC Blush Ombre (SUNSET BEACH "Proenza Schouler Collection")
Contour: MAC Bronzing Stick (Gilty Bronze "Surf Baby Collection") 
Highlight: MAC Soft N Gentle MSF

EYES:

 Base: MAC Paint Pot (Bare Study)
Eyeshadows (as listed above)
Liquid Liner: NYC Liquid Liner Black
Lashes/Mascara: Ardell Demi-Wispies/ CK One Color Volumizing Mascara
Brows: Anatasia Beverly Hills  DipBrow (Chocolate)

LIPS:

MAC Cremestick Liner (Creamola)
Makeup Forever Lab Shine Diamond Collection (D16)


If you've tried some looks using this palette, follow me on IG and tag me in the look. I would love to see them. 
IG: @aprilantoinettemakeup

As always, I thank you for taking time to visit my blog. All comments and feedback are encouraged.

SMOOCHES
April Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment