Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sundays Are Made For Brunch


What better way to spend your Sunday than brunch in the city??
This Sunday, I had the pleasure of going to Sarabeth's Tribeca with one of the besties. She actually flew in from Miami, which was a pleasant surprise.

I thought, since I hadn't been out to brunch in a while, why not get dolled up.
I paired a midi thrifted shirt (which I absolutely love) with some kitten sandals and a simple black body suit. I adorned the top with a matching flower (because that's the type of belle I am lol).

Mostly all the pieces (other than the skirt) are fairly new. None were purchased at the same time.

Skirt: Thrifted
Body Suit: Fashion to Figure
Sandals: Nine West
Flower and Bag: NY&CO
Sunglasses: Michael Kors



 These are the types of outfits I can wear almost everyday. Classic yet comfy!!!

I hope everyone is having a promising week thus far.
Until next post!!!
SMOOCHES
~April Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment