Thursday, August 27, 2015

Modern Day House Wife Glam


Remember there was a time when women got dressed up and snazzy for almost every occasion. Even house wives looked awesome throughout the day. I wish we could step back into that era (in some ways). Since we can't, I've decided to bring a little of that old school glam into the present day with this fabulous polka dot cotton dress. As simple as it is, it definitely makes a statement but takes minimal effort to wear. The best part of this dress is IT HAS POCKETS!!! I LOVE POCKETS. Super corny but they make me so excited.

I love these types of pieces because more often than not, they look good on almost everyone.
I hope my bit of vintage fab brings a little brightness to your day!

DRESS| Eshakti (no longer available)
BAG| NY & Co.
SHOES| JustFab
JEWELRY| Street Vendor
LIPSTICK| MAC Riri Woo  







Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments and feedback are welcomed.
 Be Fly, Be Fab, Be YOU!
~April Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment