Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Nautically Inspired


Good Morning Beauties and Gents!
The rain has stopped temporarily and the weather is beautiful here in New York. 

I won't bother you with tons of chit chat. Let's get right into outfit details.


Unfortunately, I don't know where the dress comes from (it was a gift from my mom)





Coat| Old Navy
Wedges| Nine West  (similar here)
Earrings| Ashley Stewart
Belt| Street vendor
Bag| Wilson's Leather


MAKE-ing UP

My makeup is has been simple for a while. No major differences. But here is my FOTD

On my lips I'm wearing my fave NUDE. Too Face Melted Nude Liquid Lipstick with MAC Spice Lip Pencil
My lid color is MAC Pro Longwear e/s in CAREFREE

My highlight on my cheeks is MAC SUPERB In Extra Dimension Skin Finish (this is a limited edition product)

My blush is NYX Cinammon Blush





I appreciate everyone that visits my blog. I welcome all questions and feedback!
Be Blessed
XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment