Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BodyCon in Blue


Skirt & Top| Forever21 +
Jacket| NY&Co.
Shoes| Exchange by Charles David


Let me first begin by saying, I wear hose very often. Some people hate the idea of hosiery with open toe shoes or peep toes. I however feel it's a must to wear pantyhose to work. I just have to! lol

Now that we've gotten that out the way, let's talk about the color combination. I love seeing blue and any form of neon together. I don't know why. And who doesn't love a good body con pencil skirt?? Very figure flattering. I think Forever21 does body cons for plus size so well. Extra tummy control.

I ended up keeping my jewelry simple as possible. 

Now with the shoes, I wanted to pair it with colorful shoes but they were just too uncomfortable for work. So I just went with these comfy heels by Exchange by Charles David. 


But here are the shoes I planned on wearing today.
Shoes are by Enzo Angiolini
Well, I'm keeping this one short and sweet. 
Until Next Post
Xxoo
CIAO




No comments:

Post a Comment